Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Torie's getting tubes!

The doctor said she has fluid in her ears so we are scheduled for the procedure on April 8th. Notice I used the word procedure and not surgery...that's because surgery freaks me out a little. All of my friends have been telling me what a simple procedure it is and she'll be fine the next day, but I can't help but be a little worried. So at this point, we're scheduled and will let you know how it goes.

As a side note, my wedding dress has officially been scanned in by UPS to Illinois. So hopefully that means I will get it tomorrow. If you haven't seen it yet, here's a picture. It is sort of couture and different and I wasn't even sure if I'd like it, but it's the only dress that made me cry when I put it on so it's definately the one!



What it doesn't show is the little crystals in the tulle skirt, and I will have a vail to match. I'm getting more and more excited as things start to fall into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment